BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Princess Peyton

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Crazy Hot Weather ~ CNY Festival

The weather during CNY is seriously super super hot. Baby Peyton is kicking so much in my tummy when I am super hot & sweaty. When I cool down & remain in the air-con room, Peyton starts to relax & calm down too.... hehe... so cute but I guess Baby Peyton must be afraid of being hot too....

I guess turning 35 weeks tomorrow is making mummy getting more tired & heavy by day especially with the current weather, sweating makes mummy have difficulty in breathing & also looses energy really quick.......

I really cant imagine how am I going to handle no fan, no cooling bath etc during confinement????

0 comments:

Where Moms Unite